Garbs are, with the exception of the Clay Doll outfit, cosmetic outfits that Lumisa can wear. They're found in chests throughout Eg-Lana which can be unlocked with keys earned either by being a backer or through certain achievements.
Clay Doll Outfit[edit | edit source]
- Description: Rustic, ancient garb. Resistant to heat, water, and polluted air. Though this comes at the cost of being extremely heavy.
- Location: Shrine of the Frost Giants (D-1) - Defeat Balor.
- Usage: Goes through the deadly purple lasers throughout the game. Immunity to poison gas, lava, poison lava, the life-drain ability of various enemies (such as the Basilisk) and the deadly vacuum of space. While equipped, you move slightly slower, unable to double jump with the Feather, unable to use the Gale Fibula and you jump slightly lower. Your Main attack is replaced with a powerful punch while your sub weapon attack is replaced with firing a beam.
Kimono Cowboy[edit | edit source]
- Description: Do you want practical clothing for an active lifestyle, but don't want to give up elegance? This refreshing cowgirl-influenced kimono is perfect for you.
- Location: Icefire Treetop (F-3)
- Break left wall; Open with Skeleton Key.
Valkyrie[edit | edit source]
- Description: Venerable armor that has been passed down by female warriors for almost as long as time itself. You won't just look like a Norse goddess, you'll feel like one, too.
- Location: Cavern (C-1)
- Enter the caverns from Immortal Battlefield (H-4); Open with Skeleton Key.
Little Demon[edit | edit source]
- Description: A fashion-statement motiffed on a La-Mulana Guardian. Pare awe-inspiring battle demon, part aww-inspiring chibi.
- Location: Gate of the Dead (D-4)
- Break the wall on the bottom-left of the room (when the gravity door is on the rightside-up); Open with Skeleton Key.
Eastern European Outfit[edit | edit source]
- Description: Traditional eastern European attire that could have come out of a fairytale. The eye-catching red has been offset with a multitude of mesmerizing, colorful accessories.
- Location: Ancient Chaos (C-3) Corridor of Blood entrance.
- Whip the left wall to reveal it; Open with Skeleton Key.
Garb Keys[edit | edit source]
- Everyone Has Their Reasons: Visit Nebur's store 40 times (triggers a new message after the 20th visit and triggers an achievement when completed)
- Treasure Hunter: Getting all items (Ankh Jewel not required)
- Moment of Release: Clearing the game
- Encyclopedia Completionist: Completing the glossary (Entry 19 in Main Characters isn't required apparently)
Any unused key is indicated by a key icon on the Main Menu, right above System Controls, and going back to Main Menu is vital to trigger the costume chests. The keys are available the same way in the Playism version, you just won't get an achievement notification.
Fish Costume[edit | edit source]
Currently unused. However, within the game assets exists a small fish head stored alongside the other costume icons. This would presumably have been the reward at the end of the Oannes' Tower bonus dungeon.